Auto Jamon Pools
You've now got two delicious flavors of JAMON-JAMON Jamon Pool to choose from: Auto-compounding, and Manual. Read on to learn more!
With both pools, you can simply stake your JAMON tokens to earn more JAMON tokens.
But there are some differences:
- Manual JAMON
- You need to harvest or compound (reinvest) your JAMON by yourself. That means returning to the site, tapping buttons, and using a bit of MATIC for transaction fees.
- Interest is displayed as APR, which doesn’t include compounding.
- Auto JAMON
- Stake your JAMON and forget about it! The JAMON you stake in this Jamon Pool will be automatically compounded (reinvested) for you, minus a small fee.
- The “automatic” compounding function is triggered by other users who get a small bounty for triggering it.
- Interest is displayed as APY, which includes compounding.
- A small performance fee is subtracted from your earnings each time the pool is automatically compounded. See below.
- An unstaking fee applies when you unstake within 3 days of manually staking. See below.
- Does not deposit Jamon to your wallet upon staking.